When I think about it. So far I have done:
1. Made a pot scrubbie out of onion bags.
you cut the bag into strips and sew them together, then crochet it into a circle. My mom actually says she likes it better than the store bought ones, and my friend Jacq thinks it's an awesome way to recycle.
2. Wove my first strip of cloth. I have no idea what I'm going to do with it but my friends think it's kinda cool. Speaking of which, I need to give one of them links for instructions..
3. entered a giveaway for a free Kanani at http://www.raveandreview.com/2011/07/american-girl-seattle-grand-opening-review-doll-giveaway.html#comment-6a0105362badb1970b0153908d2a0b970b and hoping I win, because I actually really like Kanani's stories. Not sure how I feel about the doll form though.
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I finally got on your blog sight, Jenny!
ReplyDeleteYour doll clothes are cute. The one picture is especially nice. You should make one of those your title picture (I always like to have real photos for my blog - that's just my style. I realize your computer art is amazing in its own right. I just happen to like the look of real pictures for the blog, that's why I say that).
Hope you can post a few pictures of your dorm room and maybe the campus. It's always nice to be able to picture where people are at on a day to day basis.
Look forward to reading some posts about your new life!
Love and Sonshine, Toni